XG200 Purist Matt Black
X.G200 is the super cool new retro enduro helmet. No need to worry about comfort or safety though, as in every aspect other than looks, the X.G200 is a very modern piece of safety equipment!
The large intake ventilation ports on the chin piece and forehead ensure plenty of airflow into the helmet while you're getting your rear tire are squirrely or throwing your oldskool flat tracker into a corner. The peak is adjustable in two positions. The stylish suede look comfort liner brings a soft touch and a clever cooling system and is moisture wicking and fast drying. Of course the interior is fully removable and washable.
- Made from the X-Matrix shell of carbon, Kevlar, fibreglass and 3D organic fibres, the X.G200 is strong and light.
- The X.G200 shell is available in 2 different sizes (Shell 1: S to M, Shell 2: L-XXL) providing compact dimensions on your head, with outstanding fit and comfort.
- CoolMax, soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Inner Lining, removable and washable
- Double D-ring to secure
- Strong, removable peak
- Front air intakes to the chin
- ECE/22.05 APPROVED