XG100 Purist Black
The people over at Nexx know what they're doing when it comes to keeping your head safe and sound. Their helmets are built by proper craftsmen in their Portuguese factory and it shows. They've now added a new beauty to their range: the XG100. This has to be one of the most stylish helmets on the market! It sets itself apart from its vintage and retro looking brethren by the almost rectangular eye port and the striking vertical chin vent.
The helmet comes with a very sleek looking 60% smoked visor which secures onto the two studs on the side of the helmet. Also included is a peak, which snaps onto the three snap buttons on the forehead if you want to go for the full retro look!
Nexx's ergo padding system is another very nice quality of XG100: it's a small kit of 2mm and 4mm pads included with the helmet. With these pads, you can provide extra thickness to the inner padding wherever needed, that way you can make your XG100 fit your head better than any helmet you've worn before!
- Visor fastens to the side studs on the helmet
- X-matrix Shell (fiberglass with organic fibers, aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- Soft padding with breathable and anti-allergenic fabric
- Removable and washable lining
- Ergo padding system: tailor the helmet to perfectly fit your head
- Double D-ring closure