MOTOPRESSOR DIGITAL TYRE GAUGE
Properly inflated tyres save you money. Maintaining correct tyre pressures reduces fuel consumption and maximises tyre life. Best of all, the process is made easy by using the MotoPressor™ Digital Tyre Gauge!!
- There is no need to hold MotoPressor™ Digital Tyre Gauge on the valve to read the Tyre pressure.
- Press the POWER button to turn the unit on.
- Continue pressing the POWER button until the correct scale appears either psi, bar, kpa or Kg/cm2.
- Push the gauge onto the valve firmly and hold it in place for approximately 2-3 seconds.
- Remove and read the tire pressure. The Tyre pressure will display for 10 seconds and then zero itself.
- The unit will power OFF automatically after 30 seconds.
- The MotoPressor™ Digital Tyre Gauge comes with batteries installed, ready to go.
This handy little gauge weighs just 48g and small is enough to reach those "hard to get at" valves.