Gearlok Lock w/ Cable
The GearLok Lock with Cable utilises a 150cm long braided galvanized steel plastic coated cable to lock your helmet, jacket, backpack or any other accessory to your bike.
How to use:
- Pass the loop end of the cable through a convenient part of your bike like the frame, handlebar or grab rail.
- Thread the other end through the loop and then through the object/s you want to secure. Next, insert the end of the cable into the lock slot and slide the lock up or down the cable to adjust the length.
- Press the Snap Button till you hear a “Click” and scramble the four (4) digit security dial…done!
- Your items are now secured to your bike and you have two free hands!
- When you return to your bike, set your personal four (4) digit combination code, press the Release Button, pull the cable free, rollup the cable and lock and slip it into the carry bag and into your jacket pocket.