Dakota Nubuck Jacket
There nothing worse than riding and braving the cold weather at the same time! This fleece lined riding jacket is the solution for you.
Not only it looks cool for the great outdoors and wilderness, but more importantly it is also protective.
This midwest style Nubuck biker jacket is as warm and comfy as it looks.
Nubuck is made from top-grain cowhide leather that has been sanded or buffed. It is more durable than suede which is the inner layer of the hide and so better suited for motorcycle wear.
- Super comfortable with warm faux fur fleece lining on body panels – perfect for cruising on a cool sunny winter day
- Luxurious feel satin lining in the sleeves
- Removable CE PU rubber armour in the shoulders and elbows
- Removable CE foam armour in the back
- YKK zip at front concealed underneath the stud panel as an extra layer to keep the wind out
- 2 external lower slip pockets
- 2 external pockets with stud closure
- 1 internal pocket for extra security
- Stud closure at cuffs so you can wear your motorcycle gloves with ease
* We recommend using a suede/leather waterproofer to keep your jacket looking like new. Waterproofer products can be purchased from shoe shops and shoe repairers.